Diabetes can strike anyone, just choose the age, both young and old. It’s always a scary thing because the impact of these diabetics can trigger the onset of dangerous diseases such as kidney failure and stroke. And in some cases, this can cause a disease to diabetes to heart failure.
Powerful tips for lowering blood sugar levels in diabetics to be normal and stable is by consuming nutritious food that is low in fat and calories. This food intake is a therapy that is highly recommended by the medical order that can control blood sugar levels in order not jumped dramatically.
You need to know that one of the main causes of diabetes is obesity. Many clinical trials that mention that excessive levels of fat in the abdomen is very susceptible to diabetes. Therefore the treatment is by way of nutritional therapy from the intake of food consumed per day.
You don’t have to worry, although diabetes belonged to the deadly disease, there are many ways to prevent and control blood sugar levels. The most important and must be done by a person with diabetes is to set a proper diet as well as be able to sort and select the type of food that goes into the body.
Actually, food for diabetics is not difficult to search for. You surely are familiar because it is often made into dishes every day. But maybe you didn’t know that among some healthy foods are types of foods that are recommended for diabetics. With processed food right then these are considered safe and can even cure diabetes.
Here are some foods that are recommended for diabetics that serve to reduce insulin resistance and improve insulin sensitivity, namely:
- Foods containing complex carbohydrates or made of whole grains such as oatmeal, brown rice, rice cereals, and wheat.
- The meat contains no fat at all. How to cook it should be steamed, boiled, baked or grilled.
- Vegetables are consumed boiled . Such as spinach, mustard greens, lettuce, and broccoli.
- Tubers are rich in fiber and contain lots of vitamin A such as sweet potatoes and cassava.
- The nuts such as almonds, walnuts, green beans, and soybeans. Processed soybeans like tofu and tempeh are also allowed as long as how to cook steamed or sauteed with onion and garlic.
- Fruits such as tomatoes, lemons, oranges, blueberries, avocado, and cherries. You can eat it directly or processed into juice drinks. If you’d like made into juice then you should not have added sugar.
- Yogurt and low-fat milk. Include also all the processed foods that use low-fat milk and eggs.
- The types of fish that are rich in omega 3 such as salmon, sardines, mackerel, and tuna. Do not consume fish that contain high levels of mercury such as tuna.
- Olive oil and margarine also allowed for diabetics because they contain unsaturated fats and beneficial to reduce the cholesterol in the blood.
The conclusion is to choose healthy foods rich in fiber, contain complex carbohydrates and fat-free from evil.more article visit www.twisted-vine.com